Summerfield of Stockton
Open Job Positions
Cook – Full Time
Summerfield of Stockton is a beautiful community in Stockton, CA, with more than 50 units offering Alzheimer’s care.
At this time we are seeking a Cook to join our team!
- Preparation of a wide variety of menu items according to prescribed recipes.
- Cleans and maintains work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Consistently maintains standards of quality, cost, presentation, and flavor of foods.
- Works closely with all Residents and staff members and vendors.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- 1 + year(s) of experience as a Cook.
- Ability to maintain a sanitary environment and comply with safety standards.
- Team player!
- Serve Safe a plus.
We’re Here to Help
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.
If you’re looking for an amazing senior living experience, look no further than Summerfield of Stockton.
Elevating Memory Care to new heights with services and amenities like nowhere else.